Peace of Mind with Driver Plus Warranty!
Warranty is available for all our cars, please see details below and contact us if you require any additional information
Driver Plus Warranty Information Warranty Coverage
Exclusive to HPL Motors £2000 individual claim limit
All Mechanical and All Electrical Components
All mechanical and electrical parts are included for failure to perform their normal function or breakdown.
- Catalytic converter
- Air Conditioning
- Power roof motor
- In car entertainment
- Timing belts are covered, provided is proof the Manufacturers replacement recommendations have been complied with and they are free from oil contamination
- Casings cylinder block. transfer box differntial, gearbox and axle if they have been damaged by a failure/ breakdown of one of the included parts
- Gear box manual automatic CTX
- Drive system, 4 wheel drive system
- Steering Cooling
- Dual mass flywheel
- Torque converter
- Differential Fuel system
The above parts are included providing the conditions of the Agreement including servicing requirements are complied with.
Servicing must be carried out to the manufacturer recommendations at their stated time and mileage.
This is an all mechanical and electrical cover certain items are excluded, if an item is not specifically excluded it is included.
Parts which are not included:
1. All bodywork, handles and hinges, interior and exterior trim, brightwork, paint, glass (including front and rear heated screens and elements) weatherstrips, rubber seals, sheet metal, sun roof guides, seats, carpets, seat belts, wiper arms/blades, wheels and tyres, wheel alignment balancing, adjustments.
2. On convertible vehicles the roof together with the pumps and motor mechanisms is not covered, vehicles supplied by HPL Motors have cover extended to include the roof motor.
3. Parts subject to manufacturers servicing requirements or periodic repair including but not limited to plugs, condenser, distributor cap, rotor arm, HT leads, filters.
4. Any item or accessory not in the manufacturers original specification.
Unless working materials and supplies such as oils, filters, anti-freeze and air conditioning recharges are required as a direct result of the failure/breakdown of an included part.
Where the failure/breakdown is due to the clutch having reached the end of its normal working life due to age or mileage, or the clutch had burnt out.
Brake discs, brake pads linings/shoes.
The clearing of fuel lines, filters carburettors and pumps/nozzles.
Bulbs, lamps/lenses, batteries, fuses, wiring harness, wiring terminals and remaking of disturbed electrical connections, car telephones and satellite navigation systems.
Air conditioning recharging, water ingress, exhaust system, auxiliary drive belts, brackets, mountings, tapping's, supports, fixings and fastening devices, fuel tank, corrosion, rubber hoses, metal pipes and unions, all core plugs, air bags, decarbonisation, and failure caused by the build-up of carbon deposits (including burnt valves).
Terms & conditions apply. This cover only applies to vehicles up to a maximum of 8 years of age with a mileage of less than 80,000 miles at date of purchase. Unlimited thereafter.