Motability - Making driving more accessible to all
If you are entitled to a Disability Living Allowance (DLA), you may be able to exchange your mobility allowance to get a brand new MG from HPL Motors. What’s more is that you don’t even need to drive! Family, friends or carers can drive on your behalf.
The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to use their government-funded mobility allowance to lease a new car, scooter or powered wheelchair. Since the scheme launched in 1978, Motability has helped more than 3 million people get mobile with a new vehicle.
More than 640,000 people are already enjoying the benefits of Motability. Here’s just a few of the things in their worry-free package that you could be enjoying soon:
- A brand new car, powered wheelchair or scooter every three years, or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) every five years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Annual vehicle tax
- Replacement tyres (and batteries for scooters and wheelchairs)
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years for cars; 100,000 for WAVs
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Two named drivers for your car