Date Posted: 2021-04-20 09:18:20
Closing Date: 2021-06-30
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a high performing, expanding multi-million pound business. HPL Motors is a used car supermarket that has been running for 29 years, and our continuing success has meant we have invested into a bespoke state of the art facility in Preston. At HPL Motors, we are committed to customer care and the professional development of our team, with two Motor Trader Industry Awards under our belt for quality customer care. HPL is a family-based business based out of the North West of England, we take our approach to business seriously and are passionate about our brand and team.
Duties and responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to sell, over the phone and in person. You will also be responsible for paperwork that comes along with your sales.
Reporting directly to the Retail/General Manager:
To achieve agreed sales targets within defined operating and financial guidelines
· To request details from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle and to follow up within a maximum 24-hour period.
· To follow and carry out company policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
Essential criteria for the position include.
· Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
· Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
· Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy, and tact.
· Ability to remain calm, well organised, and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines in a busy environment.
· Customer-centric attitude.
· Ability to meet sales targets.
· Ability to effectively present add on products.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
· Ability to work autonomously when necessary.
· Willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex/ technical/product information.
· Ability to work weekends and bank holidays - working 5.5 days per week
OTE £50,000 uncapped
Working 5.5 days a week
One weekend off a month
20 day holiday plus bank holiday
Monthly bonus scheme
Pension scheme and life assurance
Cycle to work purchase scheme
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family-based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a growing brand and company culture that places customer experience at its heart. If you have the knowledge and experience in a sales-based industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you.